23. Andy Stanley: Legendary Leadership
It may surprise some to hear, but when powerhouse pastor and North Point Community Church founder Andy Stanley faces a difficult decision, he doesn’t consider whether he’ll be doing “the right thing.” Instead, he revisits the nine words that changed his life: “What is the wise thing for me to do?”
Check out this episode of The Business of Advice with Cody Foster to learn why Andy, a best-selling author and leadership guru, says every decision should be based around that fundamental question — and why leaders in the business world and financial advisors should consider leaving some of those key calls up to others within their firm. Andy also explains how to build buy-in among today’s workforce, why the most important person to be honest with is the one in the mirror and an “upside-down leadership paradigm” introduced by Jesus.
Subscribe and listen today to learn from one of the world’s foremost thought leaders on leadership!
1/22-2001728 – The Business of Advice is provided for informational purposes.
Andy’s website: www.andystanley.com
- The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/andy-stanley-leadership-podcast/id290055666
- Your Move with Andy Stanley: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/your-move-with-andy-stanley-podcast/id211872550
- “Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move”: https://www.amazon.com/Better-Decisions-Fewer-Regrets-Questions/dp/0310537088/
- “Ask It: The Question That Will Revolutionize How You Make Decisions”: https://www.amazon.com/Ask-Question-That-Revolutionize-Decisions/dp/1601427182/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0
- “Visioneering: Your Guide for Discovering and Maintaining Personal Vision”: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159052456X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i6